Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PB Diamond Quilts

 Baby Quilt by Georgene

I used my 24” square up ruler for the center and stencils for the rest, except the diamond crosshatching. I used my Circle Lord Diamond Crosshatch System for that, so I didn’t have to mark it. The only thing I had to mark was the center, as well as the little motifs in the four corners.

SEE QUILT AT APQS FORUM


Hi,
here is a quilt quilted by Carol Cunningham. She used the CL Push Button system from the front of the machine. It took her about 10 hours to do. More details on the quilt will come later. About 10000 square inches.
Most of the time was outline stitching the teddy bears, and Mctavishing.

Click on picture to enlarge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Loricles Circle Lord. All Rights Reserved.